Monday, August 29, 2016

Brain Surgery #6

Brain surgery #6 is on Wednesday. They're going to replace my shunt valve because it either under or overdrains CSF. We're hopeful that this Medtronic Delta valve will work better. But who knows?!! I miss my ETV.
We all learn life's lessons in our own ways and circumstances. I don't know why I get to learn them through physical challenges, but please don't compare your headaches or your difficult day or your problems with mine. Just because your issues don't require brain surgery doesn't mean they're not difficult, right?! With some of my friends I tend to think, "oh man! I'm SO glad I only have to endure brain surgeries instead of her drama! I'll pray for her tonight!"
The Lord strengthens us to rise above the challenges we've been given so that we can grow to be the sons and daughters our Heavenly Father knows we can become.

No comments:

Post a Comment