Friday, May 27, 2016

Hope & Faith

Day 33. 

Really dizzy and nauseated this morning. Headache isn't too bad. Hoping for answers this morning!



EDIT: So the Nurse called just now to tell me that my dr left for an out of town conference this weekend. He looked at the MRI just before he left to see if surgery was needed immediately. He concluded that I can suck it up over the weekend and that we'd come up with a game plan on Tuesday. Nurse said he acknowledged that my ventricles are enlarged, but not excessively so. Based on our conversation on Monday, I'm pretty sure he'll do surgery because I'm symptomatic. 

My friends on the ETV Facebook page think that the hole is probably still allowing fluid to flow but not as much as it should. They all recommend surgery. And since I'm the only one in the FB group who hasn't had a revision of the ETV (out of 300 who have had at least 2, but mostly 3 or more), I trust their interpretation of the symptoms and brain scans more than anyone else except my neurosurgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment