Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A matter of faith...

I've always been taught that faith is a verb, a word that describes the action of believing in that which is not seen but is real. So when I say that my body is exhausted after this summer of surgeries, it's because all this exertion of faith that everything will work out for my good has left me physically wiped out! But the cool thing about faith is that it may exhaust you physically, but it makes you super strong spiritually and emotionally!
God is at the helm. He knows the trials we need to face in life to help us grow into the sons and daughters He knows we can become. I'm just hoping that I can grow spiritually by getting to read about the next trial instead of living through every pain-filled moment the next time around. But if not...


No comments:

Post a Comment