Monday, September 5, 2016

With a little help from my friends...

I have NO idea how I would get through life without my neighbors and friends. My neighborhood should be the most coveted place on earth because the people who fill these homes are some of the most wonderfully selfless and giving people I've ever known! All summer long they've served my family by bringing us meals and treats. They've dropped everything to babysit and entertain my kids and give them rides to and from school and various activities. If I need any kind of help, I know I can send out a text or two and they're all over it!

My neighbor across the street brought us cookies last week and I sent her a text asking for her oatmeal cookie recipe. She sent this text back to me and after we both had a good laugh, she posted the conversation on Facebook for others to enjoy. Haha! Tracie cracks me up!

I'm telling y'all, houses don't go up for sale here very often, but when and if they do, I recommend you buy it without question and enjoy the fabulous-ness that is our community. And Costco is only 13 minutes away. Just saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment