Thursday, September 29, 2016

I love my momma!



My parents left early this morning to drive back to California. Mom got here August 29 and my dad drove into town this last Sunday. He took the kids to a bagillion places these last few days and mom, of course, spent these last several weeks entertaining the kids and keeping our house running smoothly while I rested and recovered from brain surgery #6. Mom helped me make 18 freezer meals and snacks the other day. I just wish there was a way to replicate her laundry skills. I seriously have the best parents ever and am grateful that they get to go home to get some much-needed R&R time!
I'm so incredibly grateful for your continued prayers. When I say I've felt every. single. one. please understand that I'm not just saying that because it's the nice thing to say. I am VERY sincere in recognizing the strength and courage I've received because of your faith. #grandparentsareawesome#hydrocephalus #itsashuntlife #strengthcouragedetermination #faithheals

No comments:

Post a Comment