Friday, October 14, 2016

Happy Birthday James!


  

It's this little guy's sixth birthday. My heart has broken a bunch of times this week knowing that I could possibly miss James's big day because of my brain not being fabulous! And now I'm quarantined in a part of the hospital that doesn't allow kids under the age of 14 to visit. I wish the timing could have been better, but the sooner we get my brain figured out, the better momma I can be for my kiddos and especially for this birthday boy! 

Thank heavens for Skype! I got to participate with my family for James's birthday! We did blowing out the candles and opening presents together. That was fabulous and makes my heart happy! Thank you to everyone who brought treats and presents to James and the kids today! He said he felt very special all day long. Happy birthday James! Love you!!!!😘

No comments:

Post a Comment