Friday, June 3, 2016

Insurance: Practicing Medicine w/o A License?

Day 39
I'm jumping the gun on this day by 45 min because I'm done with day 38.
I went to the eye dr Thursday morning and was told there's swelling behind my eyes, but my optic nerves are good for the moment. But that was enough evidence to finally convince me, beyond a shadow of doubt, that's it's time for brain surgery #5.
Unfortunately, now they get to play the pre-authorization with the insurance company game which could take a business day or two or up to three weeks.
Anyone have friends who work for PEHP who can help move that along?
I'm not waiting for more than a week. The pain is getting ridiculous. I'm about ready to throw in the towel and force the issue by going to the ER.
Hug someone in your life who suffers from chronic headaches and migraines, my friends. They need your love. At least my headaches have a fix. Yeah it's brain surgery, but I'm positive that migraine sufferers would love any kind of procedure that could cure them of their chronic headaches, even if it's brain surgery. #hydrocephalus #brainsurgery #failedetv

No comments:

Post a Comment