Saturday, June 25, 2016

Recovery Day 9




My neighbors are AMAZING! Friends, the next time a house is up for sale in our neighborhood, you should SERIOUSLY consider buying it and moving here! I love my neighborhood family!!
We've had meals coming in every so often for the last few weeks. It's been a HUGE blessing because that's one less thing we've had to worry about. In an effort to help my kids show their gratitude for these meals, my mom drew these cards for the families who've been helping us and had the kids color them and write sweet messages inside. I took a picture of the card sent home with our friends last night. I'll translate...
"I love you so much! - James Varga - Thank you for bringing us dinner. You're the best."
Be still my heart! I love my kid!!



No comments:

Post a Comment