Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Ummm...

UPDATE: My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 2:30pm. Hooray! 


1 or 9 day(s) until surgery - First of all, I am so blessed to have incredibly awesome family and friends!! You are all helping me to not just endure this trial, but to endure it well, or at least better than I would if I didn't have my very own beautiful army of supporters combining their spiritual strength to keep me afloat.
Secondly, my surgery is scheduled for the 24th or tomorrow! I received a call from my neurosurgeon's office last night letting me know that they are 90% sure that they can fit me into the O.R. line up for tomorrow. But if not, then the 24th it is. I will find out for sure later today.
And lastly, I've received dozens of texts, FB messages, and phone calls asking me what can be done to help. The best thing anyone can do for me is to continue to pray for me and my family to feel peace, strength, courage, and determination through this process. And please pray for the neurosurgeon, Dr Joel MacDonald, to have a steady hand and clarity of mind as he makes decisions based on what he sees in my brain.
My heart is so full of gratitude for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment